So quickly he will start to grow, And time will fly so fast.
Just hold tight to his little hand, And make each moment last.
*** from 'Baby Boy' - a poem by Allison Chambers Coxsey

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sweet Dance Moves

4 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

Even though I've never seen the show, I'm sure that the producers of "So You Think You Can Dance" should be putting Colin on the audition list! What a doll!

8/21/2007 9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin, you are such a groovie dancer. You make it look like so much fun. What a big boy you are.

Love and kisses,
Grandma and grandpa

8/21/2007 10:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you once again for making me smile today, Colin. You are such a sweetheart! Becky

8/23/2007 3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin...you routinely MAKE MY DAY!! I especially love your videos!

Your Great Aunt Vickie

8/28/2007 6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home