So quickly he will start to grow, And time will fly so fast.
Just hold tight to his little hand, And make each moment last.
*** from 'Baby Boy' - a poem by Allison Chambers Coxsey

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Colin's News

10 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great news...hope you are feeling OK, Angie. You'll have to shift to a man-to-man defense in November, as the 2-on-1 will no longer be effective. :-)

4/29/2008 12:32 PM

 
Blogger Becky and Greg said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!! What a wonderful way to announce the news!

4/29/2008 2:37 PM

 
Blogger JJB said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your family :)

4/30/2008 8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHOO!! Great news!! Congratulations to all of you! :)

4/30/2008 9:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! How awesome. Mindi

4/30/2008 9:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Chris, Heidi, Wyatt

5/01/2008 8:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Elliott Family! I couldn't be happier for you.

5/02/2008 9:23 AM

 
Blogger Joan E said...

Congratulations! I hope all is well at the Elliot's. I know Colin is excited for a new baby brother or sister.

5/08/2008 7:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Colin is excited. He can teach his new little brother or sister all his big boy tricks. Congratulations to you all

Lee, Mandi and Sophia.

5/20/2008 9:48 PM

 
Blogger Meg said...

yeah!
conggrats!
so excited for your guys!
drew and meg

6/26/2008 8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home