So quickly he will start to grow, And time will fly so fast. Just hold tight to his little hand, And make each moment last. *** from 'Baby Boy' - a poem by Allison Chambers Coxsey
posted by Jason and Angie at 8:48 PM
We both laughed out loud when we opened the page! I'm going to go to bed now and dream of Colin's silly faces!Deborah
3/14/2007 11:03 PM
Colin, you are so funny. I can't wait until I see what you do next. Love and kisses until we see you again.Grandma and Grandpa
3/20/2007 11:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
We both laughed out loud when we opened the page! I'm going to go to bed now and dream of Colin's silly faces!
Deborah
3/14/2007 11:03 PM
Colin, you are so funny. I can't wait until I see what you do next. Love and kisses until we see you again.
Grandma and Grandpa
3/20/2007 11:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home