So quickly he will start to grow, And time will fly so fast.
Just hold tight to his little hand, And make each moment last.
*** from 'Baby Boy' - a poem by Allison Chambers Coxsey

Monday, October 06, 2008

Football

Here is some video of our linebacker / field goal kicker. Colin is a big fan of tackling and kicking "way up high in the sky". He has great footwork!

6 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing!

10/06/2008 12:13 PM

 
Blogger Deborah said...

I loved this! I think Colin's going to have his pick of football scholarships!

10/06/2008 12:53 PM

 
Blogger Becky and Greg said...

Colin is a natural!! I think the Vikes should be watching him - as a matter of fact they could use him right now!! OR...maybe a future Bison?!?!?

10/06/2008 4:35 PM

 
Blogger JJB said...

ADORABLE!

10/08/2008 11:32 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Awesome video guys. Wyatt says he wants to play football with Colin

10/09/2008 8:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just made my day! I needed a good laugh...way too cute! :-)

10/15/2008 2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home